To make this site work properly, we place small data files called cookies on your device. Most websites do this.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
• to remember users’ actions, to identify the user, and for online behavioural advertising
• they are not essential for the functioning of the website
• we, this website, control and access the cookie-related information, nobody else
• we wil not use the cookies for any other purpose than above stated and not pass it on to anybody
• your consent can be withdrawn.
How to control cookies?
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
You can easily accept or delete cookies, see below for more details: